Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 tickets together in Block L3 for sale for Lille home end.

I would prefer to meet in Charleroi Airport between 9 and 11 on Thursday, but can meet in Lille.

Cost €85.00 and I want paying in Euros.

TICKETS NOW SOLD.

Last edited:
can anyone help with regards to the lille e tickets. i managed to buy the tickets from the lille website. my account has been debited. and i have the e tickets. do i need to print them off to show at the stadium or can i show on my phone? if i need to print them do i just print exactly what i got from the site?

can anyone help with regards to the lille e tickets. i managed to buy the tickets from the lille website. my account has been debited. and i have the e tickets. do i need to print them off to show at the stadium or can i show on my phone? if i need to print them do i just print exactly what i got from the site?

Hi! You need you print e-tickets. To enter the stadium, you will not have has to pass this e-ticket in a machine that will read the "bar code". Impatient to see this blue wave in my town Thursday!

Long shot..................... Anyone travelling on Wednesday with a couple of spare car places? Was going with two mates, ones pulled out and he was our driver. Left with tickets and hotel but no transport. Going on way or another but thought I'd try on here before booking the megabus or similar. So anyone driving and fancies splitting the tunnel/ferry and petrol costs from the liverpool area get in touch. Thanks.
Going from south Manchester Wednesday evening, coming back on Friday

I think the metro is 1.50€ for a single ticket and something like 4€ for a day ticket, unlimited use. All metro stations have ticket machines. We want Line/Ligne 1, the yellow one. We are going to get out at the last stop, 4 Cantons, as there is dedicated walkway to the back of the South/Sud Stand, where we are.

I have 4 tickets together in Block L3 for sale for Lille home end.

I would prefer to meet in Charleroi Airport between 9 and 11 on Thursday, but can meet in Lille.

Cost €85.00 and I want paying in Euros.

I`m flying into Charleroi on Thursday with a few lads looking for tickets. Due in from Dublin at 9 o`clock. Would be interested in the four tickets
if they are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back