Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was in town last night and speaking to some Wolfsburg fans, and I asked them how much their ticket was and it was £28 for an adult ticket. It was £33 for us. I have no idea why we are charging more to us and cheaper tickets to the away fans?!

Maybe they did a season ticket deal for the away fans too.

My ticket was £28 as a season ticket holder, £33 for non STH.

The people I sent my tickets to for last night went to the game and it was fine. That's not E-Tickets though, I got mine posted.

Lille e-tickets for the Krasno game worked perfectly..

A message from the mate I sent them to, I had told them the French address that the tickets were "registered" to just in case.

" Bags , ils n'ont rien demandés , tout s'est bien passé , ils ont simplement bipés le code barre du ticket et c'était perfect : merci encore "

Have I booked my ticket in the wrong section? H03, I think this is where there will be more lille fans as opposed to the corner that was empty for the Krasnador game. I guess I could always find an empty spot to stand with the Everton lot!

Just booked Megabus

Dept. Manc 3.30pm on Wed 22nd, Arrive 04:40 Lille on 23rd
Dept Lille 01:45 Fri 24th, arrive 2pm ish

£2 + 50p booking fee

& they've credited me £2 towards my next journey.

Beat That Folks.
just book the same excursion. thank's for letting me know. saved myself £90 from doing the national express 1. but it leaves lille 2 hoyr's later. just hope my daughter can stay in the bar's. i'm sure she can pass as a student. the goth/mosher she is.

just read all 35 page's on this thread. look's like a few of us are going on the same coach arriving at lill 4.30 in the morning. look's like there be about 4 coaches going from london victoria to lille, or is it just the 1 coach 1st come 1st serve?

well we're booked on so best not be 1st come first served, we're gonna end up in a pub in London aren't we, knocking em back ont'ferry then arriving with minimal kip and a sore head.

*packs travel hammock for a daytime kip in a park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back