Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just went onto the site to print my tickets for the lille game and they are saying there is no account with my email-address registered, looked on my emails and the confirmation emails have gone both for registration and purchasing. Anyone else cant get onto their account?
The email address is case sensitive. I did uppercase and it logged in

Bought 2 tickets last week, printed them out, got conformation emails, had transaction pending in my bank account, now got no pending transaction and nothing on my stayement saying i have paid.

Is this another nurnberg?

i know we are leaving it late for lille 10.47 from lime st and 14.06 from st pancras but is anyone else on our trains we,re still gonna be on the ale early get to lille 16.25 throw our bag in an back on it just like goin to a normal away game
The Lille Eurostar station is 10 mins from the main square. The game is 7pm kick off French time...and you will probably need 45 mins to get there via tram/tube whatever and the walk to the stadium.

will lille put buses on or trains to the ground to get us all out of the city centre and back after the match fiorentina did this for us a few years ago
It will have to be a big bus....the driverless trams run non stop and there wont be a full ground. we are staying across from stadium at the b@B Lille so will drink in the city during the day and near the ground afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back