Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't imagine the Lille fans leaping at this 2 game pack for €27 when they weren't seemingly in any rush to buy the 3 match 1 for €30.

In fact I reckon that 95% of these that they sell will be to touts, travel firms & blues.

The Daily Mirrors timeline is gonna explode when all the blues start tweeting them pics of our end, similarly we should all do it next week when we are in Russia on behalf of all of those that travel & also jam up Thomas Cook who sought to rip supporters off.

I hope our fans make it known to them just how good our away support is in general, and in particular in Europe. Spurs took 150 to Belgrade last week. A lot easier to get to than Krasnodar and I expect us to take at least double that.

That website is such a pain to get around. Been trying to buy tickets for an hour now, with Hotspot downloaded, and it's still messing me about. Won't add anything to the basket now.

That website is such a pain to get around. Been trying to buy tickets for an hour now, with Hotspot downloaded, and it's still messing me about. Won't add anything to the basket now.
Which browser are you using? Firefox and Chrome wouldn't work for me even with Hotspot on, but Internet Explorer was fine.

That may be where you have to turn it off ? Think you can select them, then on the page where you then have to select highlight the little box U need to turn it off to then advance, I found I got an error btw when I advanced but they were actually in the basket/reserved.

ordered my tickets last Tuesday payment was pending in my bank(debit card) had conformation printed tickets now just been the bank and there is no record of the transaction and no money taken out..had no emails off lille saying they've been cancelled and seats are unavailable to buy as I just tried..any ideas

ordered my tickets last Tuesday payment was pending in my bank(debit card) had conformation printed tickets now just been the bank and there is no record of the transaction and no money taken out..had no emails off lille saying they've been cancelled and seats are unavailable to buy as I just tried..any ideas

My account has done the same. Has anyone had the money taken off yet?

Takes a full week to take the money out of your account, ordered mine on a Friday money taken out the following Thursday, think that has been the norm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back