Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takes a full week to take the money out of your account, ordered mine on a Friday money taken out the following Thursday, think that has been the norm
I understand that but ive been in the bank and there is no record of the transaction now, today is 7 days since i bought them aswell

Last edited:

Hi

I deactivated Hotspot Shield after choosing seats in JA area but then had to activate again before payment was accepted; this after hours of trying!

Best of luck!

Lolo this is hilarious...love to know how many seats EFC fans have bought up. This is deffo the canniest movement ever. Just as well as I suspect our beloved club will take the tiniest allocation ever. 'Im going anyway, without tickets.
Anyone know if those three sections are sold out?

Lolo this is hilarious...love to know how many seats EFC fans have bought up. This is deffo the canniest movement ever. Just as well as I suspect our beloved club will take the tiniest allocation ever. 'Im going anyway, without tickets.
Anyone know if those three sections are sold out?

J01 J02 completely sold out. Upper H completely sold out. Lower H maybe 50 seats left (toward halfway, not in the corner haha)
Love it.

Also for people worrying about money, it should go out at midnight at the end of the 8th day. So if you bought on a Monday, it'll be the midnight on the night of the Monday after.
There's no science to that, just what happened with the first of us who bought them when it opened.
The French banks and payments are notoriously vague!

Get in I finally managed to sort it. Both Tickets printed out and will bring the Wolfsburg ticket along to give to the kids!

Anyone else in??:
Eastern H24
Row 51
Spot 85

I don't want to be on my own :-( :-( :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back