Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will have to be a big bus....the driverless trams run non stop and there wont be a full ground. we are staying across from stadium at the b@B Lille so will drink in the city during the day and near the ground afterwards.

The metro takes about 10 mins from Rihour / Gare Lille Flanders (city centre) out to the stadium. Then the last train from GLF is at 12:30 at night, so you'd be fine coming back into the city after the game for a couple of hours if you want to.

Everton just confirmed representatives are travelling to Lille this week to sort allocation. Fingers crossed...
Yes...I see them now...there they go...
evertonportugaldelegation.jpg

Can't check because they're not selling for our match again til tomorrow - but no, not really!
There should be some available (at least I have a hope :D), I bet some fans bought a seats only for a Krasnodar game.

But they aren't appeared yet, I'm waiting.

for anyone that didn't do it last time or see the details

Use gmail or something that doesn't have .co.uk at the end when registering
if theres a french address available to you then use it or maybe invent one
use a credit card as opposed to a debit card that has a uk sort code
Ip blocker using safari
turn off blocker when advancing to payment page
select e-billet

Take your LOSC v Wolfsburg ticket to Lille as we are going to try to give them all to kids footy clubs or something

are I H J sections looking full at the moment?
They were empty for game v Russian side.
Fair play to Everton fans, though, buying in same area - they should be congratulated

The Daily Mirrors timeline is gonna explode when all the blues start tweeting them pics of our end, similarly we should all do it next week when we are in Russia on behalf of all of those that travel & also jam up Thomas Cook who sought to rip supporters off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back