Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
here you go mate

2eoe91w.jpg
which are the official away sections?

Don't think they are mate.

Check out the seat map on the LOSC website. Basically goes from pitch level (14 or 15) up to row 75 ish.

haha it is going to be full at that end.
I think I am in the main stand with three others.... wearing my LOSC scarf - I have two from my two visits - and Everton shirt

[QUOT="joey_macmo, post: 3080741, member: 26955"]They aren't mate, they begin at row 1 of the lower and go up from there.[/QUOTE]
Row1 Is hidden below pitch level think they come into force for concerts when the pitch is lowered am in row33 but am nowhere near that many rows up!

Anyone who booked with Thomas Cook heard anything yet? I am eligible to buy a ticket now and don't want to miss out.

[QUOT="joey_macmo, post: 3080741, member: 26955"]They aren't mate, they begin at row 1 of the lower and go up from there.
Row1 Is hidden below pitch level think they come into force for concerts when the pitch is lowered am in row33 but am nowhere near that many rows up![/QUOTE]

same difference

Just checked that seating link for another game, and it seems the upper goes from rows 51 at the front to 73 at the back, so Im about 3 rows from the back. As long as its not as steep as Liege, thats fine! Right at the back of that top tier, got bloody vertigo up there! Especially with them backless seats!

That looks like you have printed in landscape, it has to be in portrait and in 'Actual Size'. This is from the Lille site:

Title access "e-ticket" is valid only in the following conditions: It must be printed on white A4 paper, blank on both sides, without changing the print size, in portrait orientation (vertical). No other medium (electronic, computer screen, mobile phone screen ...) will be accepted. A partially printed access title, stained, damaged or illegible will not be accepted and will be considered invalid. Incident or poor print quality, the Customer must print the digital file again.

It's just a capture from the pdf. Anyway if I print it in portrait and use original size it will cut off a lot from the right hand side and have large white space over and under. It just seems wrong. The pdf is clearly a landscape A4 page...!?!?

for the printing check your advance settings for scaling etc to make sure that it fits on, i printed mine landscape tbh, i'll need to do it again anyway because the quality isn't that good - although the barcode looks fine, end up taking about 5 versions I reckon just in case.

if someone could measure their ticket theyve got from Everton then it'll give us an idea if we've done it right.

All those extra copies........ Ticker Tape

I've got 4 or 5 copies in different sizes, one of them will work.

The stewards will probably think I'm carrying a Milwall brick.

I've heard nothing yet I'm just a member so don't know what will happen it was open to members and season ticket holders to book.
I've heard different rumours that thomas cook sort tickets for all who have booked whether you qualify or not others state you need to qualify so don't know, let me know if you hear anything mate
Anyone who booked with Thomas Cook heard anything yet? I am eligible to buy a ticket now and don't want to miss out.

I've heard nothing yet I'm just a member so don't know what will happen it was open to members and season ticket holders to book.
I've heard different rumours that thomas cook sort tickets for all who have booked whether you qualify or not others state you need to qualify so don't know, let me know if you hear anything mate

Went to a Thomas Cook in town and they said they can't do anything so I rang up and got put on hold for 20 minutes so I ended up emailing them and they said this:

Good Afternoon Adam,

Thank you for your e-mail.

We are still awaiting confirmation from Everton before we can start processing applications for the away game in Lille.

We apologise for the delay and any inconvenience caused, however we trust you understand that we must accept and implement the Club’s policy for this fixture.

Thank you for your patience and we will be in touch in due course.

Kind Regards,

Mark Lay | Thomas Cook Sport

Thomas Cook UK & Ireland

So looks like we are waiting on the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back