Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a Thomas Cook in town and they said they can't do anything so I rang up and got put on hold for 20 minutes so I ended up emailing them and they said this:

So looks like we are waiting on the club.

I got through they said they were waiting on club but would email all applicants early next week, so fingers crossed I've managed to source One ticket just in case need another now for my mate who I'm travelling with if anyone can help out??

I got through they said they were waiting on club but would email all applicants early next week, so fingers crossed I've managed to source One ticket just in case need another now for my mate who I'm travelling with if anyone can help out??
just phoned TC and they said they are starting to notify people from today and everone that meets the criteria should have heard by Monday

Here's a question for the level headed fans who went to Nuremburg. How many did we realistically have over there as I didn't make it? You hear of 8,000-10,000 but my initial thought is that's a bit of geordie esque over exaggeration. If our allocation was less than 3,000 which I think it was, then I cant see us having had another 5,000+ in the ground.

With our allocation being 5,300 for Lille, i'm guessing at least 2,500-3,000 have already got tickets in the home end for this. Then there will be the ones who buy when they get there etc and the fans who have waited to see if they got one in the away end. We're surely looking at 9-10,000 and our biggest away following since Rotterdam.

Can't wait for this now, less than 2 weeks.

Reprinted mine in portrait mode before.

At 100% it prints the whole of the ticket but cuts off the right hand side, the text bit.

Scaled to page it prints at about 67%

In landscape it can do it at 100% and the barcode is same size as the 1st 1 i.e. 100% but everything fits on there.

Taking all options with me and have also uploaded it to phone in case of any disaster over there so as can print again.

Here's a question for the level headed fans who went to Nuremburg. How many did we realistically have over there as I didn't make it? You hear of 8,000-10,000 but my initial thought is that's a bit of geordie esque over exaggeration. If our allocation was less than 3,000 which I think it was, then I cant see us having had another 5,000+ in the ground.

With our allocation being 5,300 for Lille, i'm guessing at least 2,500-3,000 have already got tickets in the home end for this. Then there will be the ones who buy when they get there etc and the fans who have waited to see if they got one in the away end. We're surely looking at 9-10,000 and our biggest away following since Rotterdam.

I was in the home seats in the same end as our fans but in the other corner surrounded by blues. I would estimate somewhere between 6 and 7k

Easy 7000 Everton minimum there

Is anyone going to be there on the Tuesday?. Travelling by myself on the eurostar Tuesday afternoon all my mates arriving on the Wednesday. Hopefully have all the decent pubs sussed out by the time they arrive.

I'm wondering whether to book in a hostel to get a kip after I arrive at 4:30, doubt I'll sleep travelling & if it's gonna rain then park benches are out, wouldnt wanna ruin the afternoon & match & evening through being knackered.
Only £18 as well.

FWIW, I thought that Nuremburg was closer to 4,000. The 6,000 that went to Benfica was said to be our highest away crowd in Europe since the final of 1985.

I thought there were more at Villareal than Nuremburg, Everton fans and flags all around the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back