Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Order some tickets last week from lille os but money still hasn't gone out the bank. Should we be getting worried or did it take that long for everyone?
Also didn't select e-ticketing at the time so they should be getting posted. Has anyone else had tickets posted to English address?

Did you add on the extra cost (10€ from memory) for the posting to an address option? Again, from memory I think there were 3 choices, and probably no automatic default to the posting one. If you login and check 'mon compte' you might still be able to edit your choice from there.

Did you add on the extra cost (10€ from memory) for the posting to an address option? Again, from memory I think there were 3 choices, and probably no automatic default to the posting one. If you login and check 'mon compte' you might still be able to edit your choice from there.

Just checked the order confirmation and we have paid the 10euro 'frais de service' so presume that's postage charge?

Just a not that they restrict it to 4 cans per person for sporting events (friend goes to the six nations in paris every other year)

This might apply to us.

Cheers - A mate of mine has been over watching Lille a few times and has been fine.

I'll wack the voddy in a water bottle then though to be on the safe side

Ive been let down for travel to lille...anyone got any ideals how to get there ...1 or 2 people....the lads getting tickets in from Lille ..good source at the club has told me Lille have set a pen aside by the away fans to let them in that section...theve known about the tickets being bought from us.....any spares let me know...ive got 2 looking..

hi m8...did you sell them..???
I was buying not selling mate, sorry. Got sorted though. Seems like a few blues have got tickets in the away end and are getting rid of their home end tickets at face value. Apart from the lad who PM'd me offering me a ticket in the home end for £100...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back