Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the pubs would be mad not to open until 5pm with 10,000 thirsty Evertonians in town??
No business can turn down that sort of trade!

Hi all. First post here. We have double booked and now have 2 spares together in Block M Upper (next door to Block L). 20 euros each face value, e-tickets so can send today. Please get in touch if interested.

Feel like a kid at Christmas! Coyb
Mate I'll have them both - how do you want to sort it?

Getting excited now and just about to print my LOSC e-billet off.
Can anyone recall if they are to be printed in Landscape or Portrait? or doesn't it make a difference?

I'll be taking a crate in my bag on the Eurostar and a bottle of vodka. The square will be mental for getting a beer and I bet they will bump the prices up like they did at Benfica and Lisbon away in Rossio Square.

Still cant wait for this one, will seem a breeze after Russia!

I'll be taking a crate in my bag on the Eurostar and a bottle of vodka. The square will be mental for getting a beer and I bet they will bump the prices up like they did at Benfica and Lisbon away in Rossio Square.

Still cant wait for this one, will seem a breeze after Russia!

Just a not that they restrict it to 4 cans per person for sporting events (friend goes to the six nations in paris every other year)

This might apply to us.

Order some tickets last week from lille os but money still hasn't gone out the bank. Should we be getting worried or did it take that long for everyone?
Also didn't select e-ticketing at the time so they should be getting posted. Has anyone else had tickets posted to English address?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back