Lille - Info (Travel, Hotels, Bars, Directions etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be crime, if people go over there and get cheap / warm ale from the offy!!!
I can’t wait to have a wander for some little bars, with un-pronounceable beers.

Just go on Google Street View and click down some of the little roads that run off the Grand Place where we'll all be. Some cracking little bars round every corner.

I now have 2 spare tickets in the home end. Next to eachother in L23. 20 euros each - so say £36 for the 2. Please send me private message if you want them and you can pay by bank transfer or cash. I can email them or give you our printed out copies.
Hiya Cathy, have you still got those 2 spares or have they gone.??? Would defo be interested, (Liz)

Arriving in Charleroi @ 0855 flight from Manchester Thu, driving straight to Lillie , see u lot in mixer bout 11am

Our flight is full of blues based on how quick shuttle bus sold out

Last edited:

Theres either try and get the eurostar but i expect that its probably gone well up in price since I booked it. Could always drive or see if any one has any spare seats in theirs on here.

How would they be able to do that tho, theres a chance that some Lille fans may of brought tickets in that area, so doubt they'd pen off Lille fans with all us lot?
megabus or national express

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back