Lille via London - Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
what seat are you in at the ground, my daughter has picked out 4 efc shirt's for the day! she think's she's having a week in cyprus

not sure of seat number, 2nd row in block 24, it's directly in front of the entrance to the block.

our coach seat is 19/20 are you taking a radio?

Hadn't noticed a seat number on coach, in fact just checked and not 1 on.

Not taking a radio.

It's a free-for-all. It's not much fun.

Can't be as bad as Ryanair mate with 3 kids, everyone piles on and then you have 'stewardesses' saying that it's fine that everyone has to sit separately, a 6 y.o. a 9 y.o. & a 12 y.o. at the time.
Didn't happen as I pointed out that a stranger could not be asked to look after a child, and indeed we could not be expected to leave our children to be supervised by strangers.... 1 of the seats they suggested the person next to it didn't even speak English.

Anyway, it didn't happen cos I kicked up a fuss and voiced my concerns about if they all threw up like the previous times they had flown (bare faced lie) & folk then decided they'd rather move than be projectile vomed on.

Can't be as bad as Ryanair mate with 3 kids, everyone piles on and then you have 'stewardesses' saying that it's fine that everyone has to sit separately, a 6 y.o. a 9 y.o. & a 12 y.o. at the time.
Didn't happen as I pointed out that a stranger could not be asked to look after a child, and indeed we could not be expected to leave our children to be supervised by strangers.... 1 of the seats they suggested the person next to it didn't even speak English.

Anyway, it didn't happen cos I kicked up a fuss and voiced my concerns about if they all threw up like the previous times they had flown (bare faced lie) & folk then decided they'd rather move than be projectile vomed on.

Agreed. And, at such a good price it's well worth any hassle.

Status
Not open for further replies.