Lily livered EFC Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
….the 27mins protest seemed vague to me. Was it against Moshiri, was it against Benitez, was it against everything over the last 27 years?

All seemed a bit confused. The fans ultimately let their feelings be known, if Benitez goes the voices of all fans have been heard.
Please qualify your use of (all fans)

Anyone who spits at someone needs to have a serious long hard look at themselves because that's not on.

But I think we need to start pulling together. I was very disappointed at the reaction to the 27 min campaign but we need to move past that.

I wear a kilt every game, hey ho!! and I'm not Scottish,Main Stand season ticket holder, and I was at Hull last week wasn't I?tell him @allezlesbleus ?;)lollol
I can confirm that @Dario Terracotta has only one link to Farah. His poster of Farah Fawcett-Majors!!! Ask yer dad!!!
PS
He is right about the kilt at Hull last week though! Better legs than most of our first team!!!!???

What are these “good times” you speak of?!
The first good time for me was when I went against my dad's long standing support of Liverpool and chose to tie my colours to the Goodison mast and every time I get to watch my chosen beloved club is a good time regardless of whether they are doing well or struggling. That is my definition of an Evertonian.

There are no such things as Rafatonians. You are either an Evertonian or you are not. Evertonians support the club through good and bad times

….there are posters on here who have seriously seen Benitez as the personification of Everton. They talk of him as the embodiment of the club, fans going the match to support Benitez rather than Everton. Travelling supporters as the ‘Rafael Fan Club’, extraordinary and bewildering perspective of our club.

Rafatonians.

Status
Not open for further replies.