Live Music Thread

Last gig I went to was the GZA earlier this year. Next ones coming up are Laura Krieg in 2 weeks, Nas in November and the Libertines in Feb. Had tickets for the Smile this month but they cancelled which I’m gutted about

Him and every member of the band are masters of their craft. Were looking at going the re aranged gig in Prague next year now, its on a disused airfield and the tickets only work out at around £50.

Saw him in Amsterdam last year.

He’s just the best. The whole band are.

To have that energy in their 70s is something else.

He knows his voice isn’t quite what it was so lets the crowd do some of the heavy lifting at times but he’s still great.

I know van zandt said they were nailed on to perform at anfield this year but it fell through last minute and they desperately want to play here on the tour, so the dream is they play the new stadium.

Last gig I went to was the GZA earlier this year. Next ones coming up are Laura Krieg in 2 weeks, Nas in November and the Libertines in Feb. Had tickets for the Smile this month but they cancelled which I’m gutted about

Was GZA any good? 50€ for the show here in Barcelona in Nov. Seems a short set too

Was also looking to go see Talib Kweli in September

Got tickets for Evan Dando in November

Was GZA any good? 50€ for the show here in Barcelona in Nov. Seems a short set too

Was also looking to go see Talib Kweli in September

Got tickets for Evan Dando in November
He was doing his album Liquid Swords. It wasn't mind-blowingly good I would say, although that was mostly down to bad acoustics at the venue I saw him at I think.

Went to see Springsteen in Philadelphia with the wife as part of our USA holiday the other week, he smashed it as usual, even played my favourite tune 'Atlantic City', not our best decision to get on the Philly subway back to the centre at midnight after it though full of absolute nutcases glad to get back the hotel in one piece!

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back