Live Music Thread

Been a decent one this Summer so far, Crowded House in Cardiff Castle and then Cast & Paul Heaton in Cardiff Castle a week later. Boss considering Crowded House and the Housemartins are my favourite bands, only let down was the train fares and having to pay for Premier inn Wi-fi 😆
Mad that some of these are still going. Saw Cast in Warrington in about 2000. Would love to see Crowded House though. Any good?

Bob Dylan at the MS arena on November 3rd, any one planning to go?

I will be up in Edinburgh to see Ron Sexsmith on the 4th, and then Dylan on the 5th.

Was was hoping to catch Hibs at home to Aberdeen on the Saturday, but can't make it.

Mad that some of these are still going. Saw Cast in Warrington in about 2000. Would love to see Crowded House though. Any good?
Crowded House are worth the money in my opinion. They're good at reworking the songs for a live audience, Weather With You always gets the crowd going. They're doing the Cavern in October apparently, I'm devastated I didn't find out till all the tickets had gone as it wasn't on their tour poster (hence why I went all the way to Cardiff) 🤣

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back