Liverpool Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a VIG. If we can win we go 4 points clear and will be on 10. We know what the reverse would be. So this a must win or draw at very least, it is almost the proverbial 6 pointer.

2 week break to get everyone fit mind they have that time as well to work on Torres.

Having watched their last game the danger is that Greek, he can jump and head.

Saturdays win will count for nothing if we dont beat them. If we play well and win, it will be the REAL kick start to the season. If not we may splutter along as its a tough list of games to follow.

We need to keep our heads and play. Lets not overhype this and let them drag us into a fight.If we play like we are capable of we will smash them.

Having watched their last game the danger is that Greek, he can jump and head.

Agreed, he also looks like the type you could end up having a barney with when on holiday.

But they've got a decent keeper too, I only hope we test him from start to finish. This is a really good chance to give them a really good spanking !!! COYB

Let's not get carried away, and let's do our shouting after the game. Knowing our luck we'll either get players injured in training or on international duty and we'll end up playing our academy team!

0-0 isn't a bad shout. Two teams afraid of losing and what this would mean. Defences likely to dominate. Strikers on both teams have been struggling to find the net. One goal would probably be enough to clinch it.

We have to win simple as , but they will fight like there lives depend on it we must match them but play the kinda football we know we are capable of .

I want to see theses f.uckers relegated this year

A lot might change between now and two weeks time. By then H&G might have sold Franchise Football Club to the highest bidder leaving them in administration and with a 9pt deduction...

I'd love it if Abramovich bought them. Knocked down the stands and turned it into a training facility / feeder club.

They are an awful side, and really we should be able to win this one.....BUT.......
I was so confident in both games last year, and we all know what happened there. Somehow they always seem to find a way to win against us.

buzzin! not the fact, we won b/ham
playing good football, [Poor language removed] next game
been on a downer all season but like other seasons
started slow and caught up, weel do these coyb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back