Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all about us scoring two tonight, as you know even if they play bad they'll spunk a goal in somehow, off the referee's arse or a sudden gust of wind blowing it in.

Come on Romelu and Kevin, you Belgian beauties.

Stolen from twitter, sorry if already posted, made me chuckle anyway.

When the ball hits the goal and your strikers on loan THAT'S TRAORE, when they score two or three but you've not paid a fee, THAT'S LUKAKU.

Do one time and hurry time.

I'm with you on that, Slaven lad. CBA here in work, done the square sum of nothing today and got another hour to go! Still, means not much waiting round when I get home. Quick clean of the bedroom before the lads come round, grab the kitchen chairs and get the viewing sorted, then tune in.

An early RS goal will finish me off I think.

:lol:

Calm heads are called for tonight. If Alcaraz is fit i wouldn't mind him playing alongside Jagielka.

Barry and McCarthy will be important as they seem to handle the big games well.

Hopefully this is the game that has the 'passing of the torch' moment where everyone sees that Gerrard is no longer the player he once was and Barkley is the new star on Merseyside.

Lukaku needs to be up for this and I think he'll give them a torrid time.

Hoping Baines can conjure up some great deliveries when he gets the chance. He hasn't created much lately.

Aopologies for the rambling thoughts. Don't recall being this nervous about a game for a long long time. COYB!!!

sitting in class at college...cant stop thinking about everton! will be in a class first 15 minutes of the match..going to be torture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back