Liverpool v Everton. 28th Jan at 20.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll all slate me for this - yes it's bad but they are much much better than us (quality being judged by me on goal scoring prowess and making chances not media perception based on price). Would've taken a draw tonight - this has happened to many other teams this season - they are clinical, we are not. Simple as that. This rubbish about getting into top 4 ahead it them was always a fantasy, people just seem to be catching up to reality now!

We did - we stood off them for half an hour. That was actually the problem.

Absolute bollocks.

We tried to break them down in the early part of the game, but couldn't. We were throwing people forward and they counter attacked and we were too slow to get back.

I doubt that Hibbert would have helped but if we had a 4 man back line we definitely would have had better shape and Liverpool would have a lot less space. That backfield never had a chance. Plus even when Barry helped out he was way too slow and Sturridge and Ratface just blew right by him.

This one is mostly on Roberto. However the players didn't show up and its a makeshift side. Alcaraz and Stones tried but Liverpool is the 2nd best attacking side in the prem right now. We probably were never going to beat them today. Naismith is playing OK now but when he's your only stiker you will have problems against Cardiff let alone the RS.

Have to agree.

People may laugh, but Hibbert should've played.

But Stones needs to play in these games and fail to learn anything. Two sides of it.

Its just depressing.

hes gave him money lad but he wants to spend it in the summer.
If you have only just realised that we won't get CL then you are weird and clueless. I knew it since the start of the season.

lol I don't even know what to say to that... Tremendous reply, SteKelly!

It'll be too late by THE END OF THE SEASON. We're fighting the a CL spot now, don't know if you've noticed. We could have easily brought in players now, and finished with a CL spot, which in turn would mean more money and becoming a more attractive club for potential signings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back