Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would go

Joel
Besic
Stones
Funes Mori
Oviedo
McCarthy
Gibson
Barry
Deulofeu
Lukaku
Mirallas

4-3-3

Bring Barkley on for Lukaku with 20 mins to go and try and get some more minutes for Davies and give dowell a run out

I can only see pain and suffering, then the jibes, the text messages from around the world, the anger, then the tears, the eventual solitude.....

I am hiding, I have gone to the furthest point away from Analfield and will spend the night at Ayres Rock at the burial grounds were not a murmur can be heard!!!!!

Martinez Out!

Our players will go out as they usually do, with zero determination, fight, urgency or even pride against a liverpool side that currently have all of those qualities. We'll be tonked.

Realistically I'd say 3-0 to the dark side. Anyone expecting us to get a result at Anfield is out of their mind.

1-0 TO US

tumblr_lsgc4gUlpX1r0ojhto1_500.gif

dont even get your hopes up lads, its not worth it

We gonna get bummed,I'll say 4-0 to them.

If it is less than 3-0 to them I will be relieved.

This is only going one way, and deep down you know it.

Realistically I'd say 3-0 to the dark side. Anyone expecting us to get a result at Anfield is out of their mind.

3-1 Liverpool.

I can only see pain and suffering, then the jibes, the text messages from around the world, the anger, then the tears, the eventual solitude.....

I am hiding, I have gone to the furthest point away from Analfield and will spend the night at Ayres Rock at the burial grounds were not a murmur can be heard!!!!!

Martinez Out!

4-1 the reds

Hang your heads in shame you goddam surrender monkeys !
2-0 for the blues and a nice little confidence boost before smashing the Mancs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back