Match Thread Liverpool v Everton, April 20th KO 20:00

Are you sick of the fact we can see their monstrosity of a new stand from everywhere in the city?

• Yes

Votes: 287 74.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 96 25.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have stopped watching 'Martinez's' Everton. I still support them like, but that is as far as I am prepared to lend any masochistic streak I possess. I really hope we beat the RS...but as I said, I won't be watching.

I have stopped watching Everton. I still support them like, but that is as far as I am prepared to lend any masochistic streak I possess. I really hope we beat the RS...but as I said, I won't be watching.
that hasn't worked for me...we still can't win

Quietly confident we'll get at least 2 shots on target.

I don't measure our games by wins or goals anymore. It's much more satisfying going home happy that Everton have smashed their target of 2 shots on target.

The way i see it we are in a win win position.
No one (including ourselves expects us to win) so if we dont, we can blame the manager and hopefully its another step to getting him out of our club.
If we win, its our first win at anfield in 20 odd years and the players would of proved that they are playing for themselves and not the manager so then we also have to get rid of the manager

Quietly confident we'll get at least 2 shots on target.

I don't measure our games by wins or goals anymore. It's much more satisfying going home happy that Everton have smashed their target of 2 shots on target.

We showed fantastic character to get 2 shots away when we were in a position were this never looked likely.
They were both phenominal moments and i am pleased we could create these memories of 2 shots

I have stopped watching 'Martinez's' Everton. I still support them like, but that is as far as I am prepared to lend any masochistic streak I possess. I really hope we beat the RS...but as I said, I won't be watching.
haha i wish i could.

went the inlaws on saturday and used the game as a reason to go home and watch it. compromised on seeing the second half at least.

Then the whole way back just read comments of how bad the game was. but because my lad was with me, had to then sit and watch it otherwise he would grass me up for making a ealry dart from her mum and dads for no other reason lol

I expect nothing and will still be devastated if we lose.

Please no capitulation this year lads.

fumin here, argued with bird shes got the two tickets
next to eacother ..hasnt answered the phone in two days
too make it even worse she thinks Thierry Henry plays
for Everton and thats her fav player ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back