Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. A lot of it is down to really poor finishing. We aren't a great side and Dyche isn't a great manager but we created enough chances against Wolves, Fulham and Luton to win about 20 games. We aren't talking normal missed chances either, some of them were criminal lol
Imagine what this team could do if we actually got a good manager and not a bottom 5 manager!

Decisions today were absolutely baffling... we offered nothing after half time and basically rolled over and were there to be beaten....

Does Dyche care? Not a chance, in the presser he will say his usual tripe, he won`t call out the PGMOL and the corruption. Literally defeat after defeat and he just trots out utter rubbish.

Couldn't knock the skin off a rice pudding. Didn't leave anything on them today, a fiasco. Shameful.

No grit no guts no glory. Crud!

This is from Stephen Warnock of all people, shows how bad that call was:
'My big thing here is what is the assistant referee doing? What is the fourth official doing?

We keep getting told that they are a team of officials, then be a team! The only person who will be reprimanded for this is Craig Pawson, he will be the one lambasted for making a wrong decision.

You've got three people here that could have told him he'd gotten that wrong. Help each other out, tell them 'you've got it wrong there mate. It's a second yellow.'

Also the audacity then to book Sean Dyche for complaining, it's a stinker of a decision.

I could have a big bearing on this game. Everton could now be up against ten men and be going for the win again, it changes the momentum completely!'
If that's what Warnock said then he goes up in my estimation. Probably a first for him to voice anything non-complimentary towards that lot.
Disappointed but hardly surprised at the result.
One day perhaps, one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back