Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
..I don’t have the same feeling now, but I mentioned it because tomorrow will be an indication of where we are. It will be interesting how we feel after the game.

That's why don't understand when some lads say there is no pressure on us whatsoever (obviously massive, massive pressure on the RS) whether Silva is only just laying the foundations or not.

The RS could easily go and spend a wad of cash next season, and get it right this time, so for me tomorrow will be an indicator of how close/far we are from them, if they run out easy winners (I don't think they will like) that will be massively deflating.

Last edited:
Agree with Eggs completely after that 1984 replay. Watched it with fellow blues but met up with an rs mate after. Our overwhelming feeling was enjoy it while you can cos things are changing. You could just sense it even in defeat. Didn't feel the same in 1977 after Maine Road. Just hope we prove we are on the way up. Win will be Christmas come early but if not lets at least scare em.

That's why don't understand when some lads say there is no pressure on us whatsoever (obviously massive, massive pressure on the RS) whether Silva is only just laying the foundations or not.

The RS could easily go and spend a wad of cash next season, and get it right this time, so for me tomorrow will be an indicator of how close/far we are from them, if they run out easy winners (I don't think they will like) that will be massively deflating.

It will be massively deflating but realistically it's what should happen. They're at home, they're unbeaten, they have an unbelievable record against us... Odds aren't exactly stacked in our favour.

Bernard and Richarlison are going to get tagged, Gomez is one of those players who sees stuff coming in plenty of time to get out of the way with a shape shifting drop of the shoulder

I hope you are right. Out of the 3 I would say Richarlison is best equipped for tomorrow. Can get stuck in when he has to but will hopefully be winning cheap free kicks all day long to give us a breather.

BZv2J9FIcAAoci3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back