Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Preview, Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You look at that table, and see us just a few points off fourth.Silva has done a superb job.Even if things don't go to plan later on, people shouldn't lose sight of that.But it will go to plan.Let's just go and kick their butts, and seriously damage their title hopes in the process.

You look at that table, and see us just a few points off fourth.Silva has done a superb job.Even if things don't go to plan later on, people shouldn't lose sight of that.But it will go to plan.Let's just go and kick their butts, and seriously damage their title hopes in the process.
Yes plus the lost droppped points at Wolves , and Bournemouth down to the refs...?

Hopefully Satan has a day off, that's our best hope of victory.

Having said that, I'm confident that we will go there and give them a game and that the players will not freeze. Even if we only nick a draw it derails their title challenge so I'd be happy with that.

Keane to score for us from a set-piece (he's due one) and Milner to equalise for them with a highly dubious penalty in the 92nd minute. Mind you if Pickford saves it instead it's no work for me on Monday.

Win, Lose or Draw I couldn’t be prouder to be an Everton fan - best decision my family made all them years ago! Yerry Mina 0-1 tomorrow btw
The privilege is ours mate, one thing in life is truly blessed being an Evertonian, come on my blue boys lets do these horrible c@@@s.:D

Are all you people saying we will get a result here drunk? We will get beaten I can say that much lol more chance of a cow landing on the moon than us getting anything. Just don’t watch it!

I know one of them was on the Colombian egg-timer sand last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back