Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope they self combust now. A good beating next and they will be calling for Klopps head ha ha ha utter filthy bast***s

Klopps on borrowed time there....

I'm not so sure, he has all the attributes: delusional, myopic, crass, infantile, humourless, self-absorbed. His outburst yesterday will be meat and drink to the badge heavy, banner waving neanderthals that make up most of their support. My favourite moment from his post match interview (and I have replayed it a number of times) was when his eyeballs momentarily spewed from their sockets and bounced off his wide rimmed designer spectacles, as he asserted that we didn't deserve a penalty because we weren't playing well enough. A moment and a comment to cherish forever and to remind them of at every and any opportunity, the absurdity is priceless. I think he'll be there a while.

On a side note, thought that Solanke was totally poo

Another Origi. Utterly crap player, the only difference being we actually made the former look brilliant last year by being so defensively all over the place. Every other time they used him he was turd, hence why they shipped him out on loan. Another fault they have on their endless list is loving to re-write history about people who pass through there. One minute someone is the next Rush or Dalglish or Shankly, then when they're moved on "they were never that good anyway".

I'm not so sure, he has all the attributes: delusional, myopic, crass, infantile, humourless, self-absorbed. His outburst yesterday will be meat and drink to the badge heavy, banner waving neanderthals that make up most of their support. My favourite moment from his post match interview (and I have replayed it a number of times) was when his eyeballs momentarily spewed from their sockets and bounced off his wide rimmed designer spectacles, as he asserted that we didn't deserve a penalty because we weren't playing well enough. A moment and a comment to cherish forever and to remind them of at every and any opportunity, the absurdity is priceless. I think he'll be there a while.
It was the arrogance, he obviously swaggered into the full press conference thinking one or two thought it was a penalty, the look on his face was priceless as they all raised their hands, so to deflect again he has a pop at the Everton press lads, couldn't hear what they replied but it deflated him and he started winding his neck in, The sky interviewer that warmed him up for the press conference played him like a fiddle and all the cracks following his bad selection decisions came to the surface 'Just one more question Jurgen but I don't think you'll like it' the contortions in his face by now were at straining point, I honestly thought he was just going to start screaming.
The RS supporters if they weren't already are going to turn on this guy, his decisions are now costing them points and the fact City are so far ahead I think there might well be one or two management casualties amongst the top 6/7 clubs. though Klopp may well spontaneously combust before that, I shall observe with pleasure.

IIRC they were more depressed and angry at Yanks I than enraged like they are now. Even the 3-0, the Cadamateri derby and the first Joe Royle derby didn't see the levels of fume that this one has, though admittedly they were all pre-social media and comments on match reports.

They absolutely hated that Cahill equaliser in the last 4 minutes. Spent the following couple of weeks telling us how we were going to be destroyed in the FA Cup game - funny how that worked out.

It was the arrogance, he obviously swaggered into the full press conference thinking one or two thought it was a penalty, the look on his face was priceless as they all raised their hands, so to deflect again he has a pop at the Everton press lads, couldn't hear what they replied but it deflated him and he started winding his neck in, The sky interviewer that warmed him up for the press conference played him like a fiddle and all the cracks following his bad selection decisions came to the surface 'Just one more question Jurgen but I don't think you'll like it' the contortions in his face by now were at straining point, I honestly thought he was just going to start screaming.
The RS supporters if they weren't already are going to turn on this guy, his decisions are now costing them points and the fact City are so far ahead I think there might well be one or two management casualties amongst the top 6/7 clubs. though Klopp may well spontaneously combust before that, I shall observe with pleasure.

Klopp: Happy with how your team played?

Everton fella: Yeah, it was good point.

Klopp: That's what my mother said when I came home from school.

:oops:

He's so weird.

If Mourinho had got a point away from home against superior opposition by "parking the bus" the media would be waxing lyrical about what a tactical genius he was.

The fact that we're missing six players (including the captain of Ireland) makes Big Sam's achievement all the more impressive.

I'm really warming to our new boss.

If Mourinho had got a point away from home against superior opposition by "parking the bus" the media would be waxing lyrical about what a tactical genius he was.

The fact that we're missing six players (including the captain of Ireland) makes Big Sam's achievement all the more impressive.

I'm really warming to our new boss.

Steady, Gareth. We were lucky they couldn’t finish. I’d even hazard a guess that this is what really irked Herr Klopp, moreso than the penalty decision. However, he was fully aware that if he’d admitted as much, the press would have shot him down for taking off Salah who looked the likeliest to score, his chances enhanced, no doubt, by Martina’s cluelessness.

Going into the weekend, all the reds I know were predicting a draw between Utd and City, translation; 'we think we're still in the title race and have already factored in 3 points for the derby'.

Status
Not open for further replies.