Match Thread Liverpool v Everton - Sunday 10th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we can muster more than we did at home last season. Remember? When Koeman sent them out to run loads and foul at every opportunity. It's that kind of inferiority complex that has created this terrible run.
Make no mistake, get past that pressing front 4 and these are very average.

...my fear is that they are really good where we are really bad. Since Barry left we have nobody who patrols ‘between the lines’ that Coutinho and Mane exploit. Difficult to see how we can cope with Saleh and Firmino at one end never mind causing them problems at the other.

Saying that, you never know but we’ll need something we never get against them - a huge slice of luck.

I’ve been watching Everton for years now. Here is what will happen, in no particular order based upon experience.

1. We may score.
2. Someone will get booked very early and it will be a key player
3. They will overwhelm us
4. We will defend ‘gallantly’
5. We will miss “golden” opportunities
6. We will lose
7. Heavily
8. We will blame the ref

Wow that does sound familiar :mad:

...my fear is that they are really good where we are really bad. Since Barry left we have nobody who patrols ‘between the lines’ that Coutinho and Mane exploit. Difficult to see how we can cope with Saleh and Firmino at one end never mind causing them problems at the other.

Saying that, you never know but we’ll need something we never get against them - a huge slice of luck.

To be fair though, even the Barry we had in his first season would have been a complete nightmare in tomorrow's game.

Hopefully Sam resists the urge to bring jags back in, it'll be bad enough with the donkey Williams in there, practically suicidal to play both

Surprised you know that so certainly given you've only been here less than 6 months mate?

I should be safe then if the mods ban blues only when they call other blues a Koppite

Strangely btw, we have a long list of 'blues' who have been called Koppites on here, who have gone crying to mods and speaking about bans, only to a man of them ending up showing themselves to be Koppites in the end.

Slightly off topic, but I’m here from Australia. Can anyone name a few pubs/venues Everton supporters will be gathered at tomorrow?

From my understanding be Winslow and the brick get a crowd on match day. Can anyone point me in the direction of some others and I will make my mind up from there?
Cheers

Seems mad in this day and age that the threat of 14 snowflakes can endanger a Premier League match
Is more to do with outside and the fans' safety, knowing that thousands will be on the road or, in Liverpool's case, skies, on their way to the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.