Match Thread Liverpool v Everton : Sunday 24th April 2022 : Kick Off 4.30pm

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They know they can get away with it mate so they're not arsed. Klopp has the refs in his arse pocket and no-one will go against him.

They've had one decision go against them where Robertson rightly got sent off and you had Klopp at full time to the ref saying "whats your problem with me, its always you. I get on with all the other refs but you've got it in for me". Nothing happened.

Ancelotti asked why our goal was disallowed against Utd and got sent off.

Different rules
I know you’re right and that’s what’s most frustrating.

I know you’re right and that’s what’s most frustrating.

It's ridiculous mate. The minute Arnold didn't get his first blatant yellow card it was a case of "yep, they're gonna be allowed to do whatever they want today". I think it was @Toast who brought up the referee running all the way over to Gordon to make him move the ball 1 inch when taking a corner. That just never happens.

That's a Scouse accent gents.

There's so much you can critique the fella on - his accent?

Nah.

I love the scouse accent and have loved visiting Merseyside for 40 years following this Club. His voice is, however, most irritating and he was so biased today before I had to put it on mute.

BTW linguists will suggest that there is a large influence on the Scouse accent from Dublin immigrants

The way the ref ran across the pitch to deliver a yellow to nee of our players like that camp south American ref. He expressed himself in the form of dance. To signal to the home crowd and the sky cameras who he works for.

Deffo posts on here..

With them bottles and bricks been throne and that lad aggressively following him chanting into his face. Youd think they where the fans suffering misery for 30+ years and never win a derby.

If we where in Liverpools position. And them in ours. I genuinely couldn't be aggressive or angry towards them. I'm not now but definitely not in that position. They are strange.

The way the ref ran across the pitch to deliver a yellow to nee of our players like that camp south American ref. He expressed himself in the form of dance. To signal to the home crowd and the sky cameras who he works for.

Not just that.

When he ran right out to where Gordon was taking a corner to make him move the ball half an inch was dog whistling to the the Kopites that he was on their side.

With them bottles and bricks been throne and that lad aggressively following him chanting into his face. Youd think they where the fans suffering misery for 30+ years and never win a derby.

If we where in Liverpools position. And them in ours. I genuinely couldn't be aggressive or angry towards them. I'm not now but definitely not in that position. They are strange.
Punching down and thinking it’s brilliant are the hallmarks of kopites and right wing scumbags.

Status
Not open for further replies.