Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense this. Have you watched rondon and maupay?

Simms hasn't been amazing, but he's been serviceable. Sometimes he holds it up, others he doesn't. No point going in on the lad. I'm not sure gray or maupay improve things.

Haven't seen him do anything mate he's literally jogged around the entire 1st half.

At least Maupay will buy a few free kicks from playing the game and King Salaman would have held the ball up and brought the midfield into play even if his legs have largely gone.

Think he gambled on closing down their most advanced runner but it wasn't passed to him and salah was central for a freebie...

There's questions at the other end regards reaction speed, cos if the ball bounces off the post with them loitering they're on it sharp like!

It looks to me like he didn't even know Salah was there and he was focusing on Gakpo.

I said the same to my son, they're rapid on the counter yet we weren't ready for it. That's really poor organisation.

BUT Mcneill has to be doing far more whwn the ball lands at his feet, its a feeble, timid effort

Aside from a counter attack they haven't troubled us really, width of a post away from this being called a Dyche masterclass.

Small margins and all that....

I wouldn't be leaving Anfield without Dyche having a word in Kellihers ear either for next year. Losing total faith in Pickford, he's causing unnecessary panic with poor clearances and as for the goal, shocking.

I'd put Iwobi central and take Gray on for Doucoure have to have another attacking option. Simms is too isolated, he is winning balls but no one taking a chance.

Henderson and Fabinho and that young lad are dominated against our three, which shouldn't be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back