Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No option to pick Maupay/Davies/Cheese on toast for MOTM
Terrible performance... giving it all 'minimum requirement is maximum effort' last week but looked disinterested as soon as we were caught on for first goal
Dyche too nice post match and doing a Lampard with his 'we've only starting working together' FL 'the mess when we took over' SD 'we won last week and got 3pts from 6 when no one expected it' FL 'we survived last season and had a great game against Palace'
I'm annoyed he didn't call out the low energy performance tonight, going straight for excuses... it was a very poor performance against a struggling Liverpool we made it so pathetically easy for them. Fuming. They better show up next week because Leeds will bring the energy, they always do because they believe in 'minumum requirement is maximum effort'
Is it too much to ask for a team that leaves it all out there? We expect so little and get even less. Maybe we should demand much more than maximum effort and we might actually get delivered it
Can someone extend the MotM poll please, there's another name, shall we say, much more recent that might pick up some serious votes...

Everyone knows you're a bell end on here and you won't message or meet me
Meet you at Moorfields in 5 mins B-dog

ye
So what the frig are you doing on here then, wifi'ing from Dale street offering straighteners at 1:25am on a cold February morning?

This place gets more insane by the day. My word.
rein it in a bit lad, this is an Everton match thread, not a WWE promo

I've messaged him where I am but obviously he's bottled it.

not a fan of
It sounds like you've had plenty, no more bottles for you please.

How often does this place get like this? I thought the joke was Morrisons, (flip knows why!) and have we got a candidate for the headlocker of the month?

Oh no call the police. Don't get panicky because your mate got called out

Gutted we lost. Good to see Pickford square up to a Robinson.

Luckily we have lads like @MikeH72 and @coollino to be proud of.
This is the genus, (no 'i' in there!) so far as I can tell, how and why did this escalate so fast. Crazy. Didn't someone get a severe bollicking on a match day a few weeks ago for "walking up" to wherever? This stuff happen a lot?

not a fan of

Oh no call the police. Don't get panicky because your mate got called out
Like you he/she is just another account on an online forum, yet they aren't calling for late winter early morning meet ups and cursing a blue streak. Is everything ok? Glass of water time and some sober reflection later?

The last three away Merseyside derby matches I attended before last night were as follows: the first 4-0 debacle under Martinez in 2014, the second 4-0 debacle under Martinez in 2016 and our 5-2 defeat at Anfield just before the pandemic.

We rarely get anything there. Their crowd is like a 12th man and our players go to pieces.

Feel very negative after that game, it must be the feeling of all that hope flushed out of me.
Dont worry premier league teams teams if you are in a terrible rut Everton will be along to help you out soon....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back