Match Thread Liverpool vs Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
All [Poor language removed] and we're going down... If our spineless bunch keeps awarding loose balls and passes to the oppossition it means their mentallity is broken. Hope the championship year(s) are at least interesting and we build from scratch. Only a decent home form with 2 wins in the next 2 games might prove something that could change. Dyche tried to play narrow like he did when Burnley got the win in Anfield. It was the obvious choice and the clown of a man that serves as liverpool manager knew it and dealt with it. Everything was a mistake, from team tactics to individual performances. Let this be painless, we are the worst team in the league. I hope we don't do a Sunderland and someone with actual legit bussiness choices in terms of football recruitment knowledge buys the club. This is our greatest ever crisis blues. Welcome to the party.
Oh we have a Bohemians fan here welcome mate! Have you met @Bluerover yet?lol

I sincerely think we already are.

Can't be arsed working the figures but 3 points out of 6 for the remainder of the season may just be enough as long as those 3 points come from games against those in and around us. Every team has tough games both home and away but the focus needs to be on taking points from those teams in 10th place down.
We are in hot water, but win those two and things look really different…

lose them and I fear we’ve less than an evens chance….

I never thought we’d go down last season… the next three will determine my thoughts for this season ….Dyche has a huge job to do.

I was going to ask. But I don't need it and I don't need to Google it but klopp definitely has the record for RS manager that has beaten so many everton managers. He must have seen off what? 5-6 everton managers 1 loss. Of it wasn't for the genius of Ancelotti he would have been unbeaten through all of them. Probably a record of sorts in there across the European leagues.

Been as rough as hell all week. Spend half my life stuck to an oxygen machine but after the Arsenal result this was the one thing I was looking forward to.

And we played like that. Pfft, turn that fecking machine off love.
Mate, that's sh1te. Sorry to hear about your difficulties and puts things Everton into perspective. We will still support our Club irrespective but good health is something never to be taken for granted. If the Club folded tomorrow the earth will still spin, we may feel a tremendous loss (although our quality of life and our mental states may improve ?) but to have your good health is beyond comparison. I hope your health improves ?

I was going to ask. But I don't need it and I don't need to Google it but klopp definitely has the record for RS manager that has beaten so many everton managers. He must have seen off what? 5-6 everton managers 1 loss. Of it wasn't for the genius of Ancelotti he would have been unbeaten through all of them. Probably a record of sorts in there across the European leagues.
images

All I can say is that today we have three points more than I expected us to have after the Arsenal and Liverpool Fixtures. We could easily be going into the Leeds United game four points adrift from 17th place instead of just one.

I thought Dwight McNeil was MotM yesterday, although I felt he was taking a touch or two too many at times.

Been as rough as hell all week. Spend half my life stuck to an oxygen machine but after the Arsenal result this was the one thing I was looking forward to.

And we played like that. Pfft, turn that fecking machine off love.
More important things in life than the footy mate. With that said, I hope we give you something to smile about at the weekend.

Your beloved Klopp is the most overrated manager in the history of football. Now just get the eff off out of here and kindly eff off back over to rawk please.:)

My answer..."none of the above". they all sucked!
This has been a terrible year, for me, sportswise.
My main football team, Everton...Suck!
My NHL hockey team, the Canucks...Suck!
My second footbal team, the Whitecaps...Suck!
Even my local hockey team, the junior A Victoria Royals...Suck!
I could stomach the whole mess if the Toffees were at least competitive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back