Longest away trip watching Everton

Melbourne in 1964, 1987 and 2010. Mind you, they weren't very far as I live here.

I've travelled out of London plenty of times watching Everton in the old 1st Division, some of them night games which were messy
getting there and back mid-week. Southampton and Ipswich come to mind.

Did London to Liverpool many times, but the hardest one was Panathinaikos at Goodison. Afternoon train to Liverpool and train back to Euston after the match.

On the tube to work from South Woodford to Bond St not long after getting back.

San Francisco and Los Angeles for friendlies v Juve and Real Madrid. Son lived in San Diego at the time and also met up with good Blue mate from North Carolina. Boss trip!! Allez, allez, allez oooohhhh!!!
Furthest in Europe is Athens for AEK. Won competition for VIP trip in same hotel as players!!
I'm just amazed we managed to beat the Greeks if our players had you loitering around with them in the same hotel mate😉🤣🤣🤣

For the time it took to get there Plymouth. The hot dog sellers mad a killing when we got off the train. To make it sweeter the RS got knocked out by Ipswich the same day. Mick Mills scored the goal. Oh,they took only 4 trains down there