• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as much as we love James (I’m still gutted he’s going), it makes sense for all parties involved - including Porto, they seem keen to take him and we get a younger, more long-term acquisition. Let’s make it happen!
Mmm i think James is talking díaz to come to everton to play with Him...

James doing an "Ancelotti" on díaz would be Bad ....sooner or later they Will face each other , unlike Ancelotti who just left with no harm..?

This Diaz sounds like he loves running up Crosby sand dunes at 6am so he gets the @ForeverBlue92 seal of approval

For now...
BBC Breakfast were on Crosby beach this morning doing a weird demonstration of how not to drown in beach mud. It’d be just our luck if the Crosby mud swallowed up our newest superstar. Keep him well away.

…like Rooney scoring against Arsenal & going home to play footy with his mates, street footballers are getting rare. Really like the look of this lad but I know i can’t get too excited at my age.
I saw him the morning after that, around 8:30 kicking a ball against the wall of the Dog and Gun on his own. I was hungover (a result of his goal) going for a paper. Bizarre

Mmm i think James is talking díaz to come to everton to play with Him...

James doing an "Ancelotti" on díaz would be Bad ....sooner or later they Will face each other , unlike Ancelotti who just left with no harm..?
James definitely wants to leave, mate, regardless of who we bring in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back