• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

And as much as we love James (I’m still gutted he’s going), it makes sense for all parties involved - including Porto, they seem keen to take him and we get a younger, more long-term acquisition. Let’s make it happen!
I feel the same way. James is another very talented player and it is a shame Benitez decided and told the player he wasn't going to count with him this season but their relationship is broken, they have worked together before and neither likes each other. All this drama is creating too much distraction so if there is an exchange between Porto and Everton it would be a win for both Clubs. Porto was the first European team that James played for and they are very fond of him and the money he made for them lol So it would be fitting for him to go back to his first European home so I would be happy for James but I would be even happier for us, getting Diaz would be amazing and he is the kind of long term footballer that could help us achieve greater things in the upcoming seasons.

Last edited:
Mmm i think James is talking díaz to come to everton to play with Him...

James doing an "Ancelotti" on díaz would be Bad ....sooner or later they Will face each other , unlike Ancelotti who just left with no harm..?

James is gone, no question about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back