• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deals dependant on James taking a pay cut to go to Porto.
If he chooses not to go he has to play here, unless someone else comes in, and he can't just stay home doing nothing, surely?

Does anyone actually know what we're paying him? I've seen 90k and 200k.

Others will join your whisper and pretty soon it'll be a whole choir with you in the middle shouting I told you so.
I'd never say that,I've always seen him as the worst signing we've made out of quite a few in recent seasons. But if he can have an average season I'll take that as a big improvement.

It's just that whenever anyone, including myself, says "It seems to me that..." I always say in my head, or sometimes out loud, "you live your life like a candle in the wind". It's just the way my mind works, it's nothing personal.

She might not have got the reference that you were stating the lyrics to Elton John's "Candle In The Wind" mate, which is the easiest way to explain the joke!

I'd never say that,I've always seen him as the worst signing we've made out of quite a few in recent seasons. But if he can have an average season I'll take that as a big improvement.
If he gets a bit of momentum and confidence maybe some of the skills his teammates have been telling us about will transfer to match day. With richy, dcl and the pacey Leicester reject we could be looking at a decent forward line

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back