• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugese press reckon Porto have no interest in selling and don't want Jamez either
In the same way that we have no interest in selling Richarlison.

The Diaz stories are probably more related to Richarlison leaving than Rodriguez going to Porto. The reported fee seems way tokk in low to me. Surely his value is considerably more than £25m?

Porto don’t sell cheap.

lets see, no idea why you feel the need to give it a middle finger when i'm only quoting what A bola said.

Grow up

edit - wasn't you. Apologises
Because we know Romano is way more reliable than A Bola. Anyway, I rather this club sign good player. Do not understand people who can’t wait to see this club fail and can’t wait to type ‘I told you so’ in the basement on 31st August.

Edit - just realise that. No problem lad.

Last edited:

The Diaz stories are probably more related to Richarlison leaving than Rodriguez going to Porto. The reported fee seems way tokk in low to me. Surely his value is considerably more than £25m?

Porto don’t sell cheap.
*too*

Porto don’t sell cheap.

It's 25m plus James though

Porto don’t sell cheap.

I wonder if clubs need some money in, and it is coming to crunch point.

Porto don’t sell cheap.
It’ll be 25m plus James on loan with us paying some of his wages Id imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back