• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Transfer Rumour Luis Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portugese press reckon Porto have no interest in selling and don't want Jamez either
That's why I understand also when checking local press or even the quotes from the porto manager last press conference...I guess we will see today as porto is playing a league game...if diaz is included then at least we will know where we stand.

Quoting the “Portuguese press” is pretty pointless unless you know the reliability of the outlet. You wouldn’t look to the Daily Star for transfer info on British players just because it’s the “British press”.
Exactly, if I want transfer news from the "British press" the go to newspaper is the Sunday Sport, naturally.

So if at 5pm he’s in the Porto team, we are saying that Fabrizio is wrong and it’s all off?
Depends, Kolasniac is playing for Arsenal today and he’s practically confirmed leaving for Fene. If it’s advanced, I’d expect him not to play but I wouldn’t read too much into if he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back