Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I posted about 3 months ago on here. He told me we were after Deulofeu, Lukaku 1 more season, not a lot of money to spend, the squad didn't want EL via fair play and that the squad knew of interest for Macarthy and Stones he may have even mentioned Chelsea for Stones, I'll search my posts to see what it was can't remember exactly.
I remember your post, think it might have been in the original transfers thread before it got split into two and then remerged into one!

Iirc he was having a game of golf with Milner and it was still up for debate as to where Milner would go and you asked if Milner would come to Everton ;)

Thanks mate, I was just taking the pish out of Barry :)

No. I posted about 3 months ago on here. He told me we were after Deulofeu, Lukaku 1 more season, not a lot of money to spend, the squad didn't want EL via fair play and that the squad knew of interest for Macarthy and Stones he may have even mentioned Chelsea for Stones, I'll search my posts to see what it was can't remember exactly.

I remember your post, think it might have been in the original transfers thread before it got split into two and then remerged into one!

Iirc he was having a game of golf with Milner and it was still up for debate as to where Milner would go and you asked if Milner would come to Everton ;)
Cheers for that I'm assuming the first thread has been deleted, which must be why I can't find the post.

Rumours on twitter that the papers are going to run with Lukaku being the mystery striker Van Gaal talked about. Hope it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back