Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa, you are now saying Lambert is also a better player?

Ok mate no more responses from me. Crack on.

I believe I stated he was "technically" better than Andy Carroll.

Whilst I didn't compare him to Lukaku, for your benefit I will consider the question and you will be delighted to know that I find Lambert is technically better.

I believe I stated he was "technically" better than Andy Carroll.

Whilst I didn't compare him to Lukaku, for your benefit I will consider the question and you will be delighted to know that I find Lambert is technically better.

I honestly can't see how you've come to that conclusion other than to simply wind people up and get a reaction.

I honestly can't see how you've come to that conclusion other than to simply wind people up and get a reaction.

Think he means he has a better first touch, which is true. But then there's around 50 other attributes he's not better in or even close to being.

Let's just say I see a lad who knows where the net is, but I don't really see a very good footballer. That description has applied to many players over the years,none of which had fans wanting their club to blow in excess of £20m on them.

If we had £100m to spend lukaku would be a solid addition and could win us games from the bench.

Let's just say I see a lad who knows where the net is, but I don't really see a very good footballer. That description has applied to many players over the years,none of which had fans wanting their club to blow in excess of £20m on them.

If we had £100m to spend lukaku would be a solid addition and could win us games from the bench.

You like Welbeck who is a terrible footballer and has no idea what a net is never mind were it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back