Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
That video combined with ossies comments.... How could you think it's not on?... It's definitely on...

I hope Roberto (Robbie) has not taken Rom's word on trust and has got the wheels in motion. A players head can be turned by a greedy agent at any time. This video may only Huyton the tension and increase the depression if it doesn't happen. I hope he has had his phone on all day.....

Anyone moaning about a manager of a scouse club being called Robbie when his name is Roberto is not from the Sound or Posh areas on this map.

9qw.gif

Cheers Chico mate, you're the only scouser to have made a lad from Southport feel like part of the family, and I've been in Liverpool for twelve months. Normally they shout 'wool' at me as though I'm from Wigan.

I hope Roberto (Robbie) has not taken Rom's word on trust and has got the wheels in motion. A players head can be turned by a greedy agent at any time. This video may only Huyton the tension and increase the depression if it doesn't happen. I hope he has had his phone on all day.....

Speke as you find mate, we are Allerton mates here

Hang on, Neston in Wales now????

FFS, its bad enough being marooned down here, but at least I was a Plazzy/Tory last time I looked!!

Pfft.
You have to weigh up the free prescriptions versus paying for your carrier bags, it's a difficult choice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back