Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id expect we've agreed a fee with Chelsea (possibly before the loan), but Rom is waiting to see who else comes in for him. He doesn't strike me as the sensible type to pick whats right for his football. I could see him joining Real and sitting on the bench each week ala Chelsea but he will be earning 100k a week instead.

Oooooor, we will sign him when hes back off his hols and he will join the team midweek for Ossies testamonial...

Who knows!! NO ONE!! Thats the point, and calling Everton a joke is crazy behaviour!

what, the guy who has decided to go out on loan to west brom and everton to be the lead striker instead of being sat on the chelsea bench sporadically, the same guy who said he won't sit on chelsea's bench again this season and won't be strung along into another loan move?

not sure what you based this on tbh.

Anyone moaning about a manager of a scouse club being called Robbie when his name is Roberto is not from the Sound or Posh areas on this map.

9qw.gif

Some constructive comments @chicoazul

1. Chester and Ellesmere Port are not in Wales. The way you have drawn that map would cut off the Wirral from the rest of England.

2. Winsford and Crewe is not the land of Wools. There are literally no sheep in that area. Its cow territory.

3. Ormskirk isn't Posh.

4. MoutsGoat is a wool. Yet apparently he's living in the land of Plazzy. What was it a shock and awe regime change?

5. South Liverpool is not normally that well known for being in the land of Sound.

Reactions: FTY
Some constructive comments @chicoazul

1. Chester and Ellesmere Port are not in Wales. The way you have drawn that map would cut off the Wirral from the rest of England.

2. Winsford and Crewe is not the land of Wools. There are literally no sheep in that area. Its cow territory.

3. Ormskirk isn't Posh.

4. MoutsGoat is a wool. Yet apparently he's living in the land of Plazzy. What was it a shock and awe regime change?

5. South Liverpool is not normally that well known for being in the land of Sound.

As a resident of the Wirral, I wholeheartedly support this sudden and dramatic improvement in our geographical standing.

That map is the updated version in which Kirkby was shoehorned into the sound area, despite it being WOOL beyond WOOL.

The irony of some megaheaded weapon from Wigan throwing labels at good honest blues is not lost on me personally.

That map is the updated version in which Kirkby was shoehorned into the sound area, despite it being WOOL beyond WOOL.

The irony of some megaheaded weapon from Wigan throwing labels at good honest blues is not lost on me personally.
He is everything he hates so much. With his big woolly voice and his desperate attempts at being scouse, he's got plazzy written all over him.

what, the guy who has decided to go out on loan to west brom and everton to be the lead striker instead of being sat on the chelsea bench sporadically, the same guy who said he won't sit on chelsea's bench again this season and won't be strung along into another loan move?

not sure what you based this on tbh.
I based it on stuff..

Like everyone else on here.

That's the least profound thing ever.

Look mate, I know you wanted Bony, but you gotta grasp your inner Lukaku, become 1 with the lid from the land of chocolate and stella, embrace his dreadlocks, rejoice at his skin head, smile as each pass bounces of his shin, cheers as he smashes them in the roof of the net, not everybody can be Lukaku, but anybody can be a Bony.

Life lesson, right there.

Whatcha gonna be?

Bony or Lukaku?

Personally I think your more a Remy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back