Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its all my fault.

I put 20 notes on him to win the Golden Boot with Paddy Power, I get a £2 free bet every goal he scores.

Its doubtful if he will ever score again.

the fact i made that bet as well says all you need to know, at least i've taken him out of my fantasy team! saw the other day i put £20 on yaya each way ffs! what was i thinking, i was saying all summer how he was going to have a poor season.

Yes, apparently he did it in the behind closed doors game which he didn't play in.

Although, he was walking well enough when off to Paris the same day so may have healed quickly. Vicious rumour mate, nothing more!
Probably did it trying on a fur coat while training in his giant wardrobe, behind closed doors!

Probably did it trying on a fur coat while training in his giant wardrobe, behind closed doors!
That or driving through the McDonald's drive through with his ol' pal Yaya. They were house hunting together last week apparently.

Not together as in partners, although that would be perfectly fine, but they went looking together. I'll now stop pointlessly rambling...

That or driving through the McDonald's drive through with his ol' pal Yaya. They were house hunting together last week apparently.

Not together as in partners, although that would be perfectly fine, but they went looking together. I'll now stop pointlessly rambling...
No do go on, please :)

I'd actually have him on the bench for the WBA game. Give Eto'o a start and see how long he goes for. If Eto'o can physically no longer move by the 80th minute just give Rom the last 10 off the bench.

I'd actually have him on the bench for the WBA game. Give Eto'o a start and see how long he goes for. If Eto'o can physically no longer move by the 80th minute just give Rom the last 10 off the bench.

I think Rom is more of an impact player at the moment and I feel as though after defenders have had to deal with the clever movement of Eto for 70 minutes then its ideal for Rom to use his power and pace against them. Rom does seem to be a better 20-40 minute player.

At this time I see that he doesn't quite have the legs for 90 minutes. I just think defenders would hate to see him come on after they are a little less fresher,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back