Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it absolutely amazing that every man and his dog on this forum can criticize Lukaku without retribution, but the minute I say something, I get deducted points, threats of a ban from the mods, and called a WUM and told to get back to RAWK. See he had another bad game tonight for Belguim and subbed after an hour

I find it absolutely amazing that every man and his dog on this forum can criticize Lukaku without retribution, but the minute I say something, I get deducted points, threats of a ban from the mods, and called a WUM and told to get back to RAWK. See he had another bad game tonight for Belguim and subbed after an hour

It's the way you tell em Dunkingmack

**swings in** it is because you are largely a cretin buddy. sort that flaw out and red soon turn to green. but i am not here to sell you the fairy tale buster. i am here to zap you one more. so take that **hot steps up alley wall and swings into the night**

Can you have a word with @BluenosePaul plz sniders
hey buddy did you see the part where i sailed off thru the night air?? well i am back just for you. i am aware of bluenosepaul but to me he just seems a little misunderstood. not snide. and where there is no snide then the guy got a free ride. not my place to offer advise but i would recommend that paul just needs a little love. try it brother. and keep them eyes to the skies. can i get out of here now??

hey buddy did you see the part where i sailed off thru the night air?? well i am back just for you. i am aware of bluenosepaul but to me he just seems a little misunderstood. not snide. and where there is no snide then the guy got a free ride. not my place to offer advise but i would recommend that paul just needs a little love. try it brother. and keep them eyes to the skies. can i get out of here now??

Go sail off into the night.

False, my dear Duncanmac,
This dog has yet to attack
Here, have a like,
HA! That was a psych,
I just negged you and took that rep back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back