Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby El Fraudo, the peoples manager.
interesting, I thought like yourself Lukaku looked to be limping and RM was covering up, but Dave has a point, I am sure he was due to come off just after half time anyway (get the crowd ovation) and could be ruse to get into wengers head.

Apparently the 2 goals against YB took him to 100 career goals. Achieved that milestone at a younger age than Rooney, Messi or Ronaldo.

Article here:

http://worldsoccertalk.com/2015/02/...kes-criticism-of-the-forward-extremely-harsh/

But that just highlights the frustration, we spent the money for him to score goals in cup and league.
Jelavic has scored more than him in the league ffs.... Jelavic!!
Nah I'm only joking, we frequently got around 9/10 for our primary striker in the league so he's well on course for being a great striker for us.

His link up play is more often terrible than not though tbf... But we keep getting signs of improvement to give us hope.

He's no Charlie Austin but he's on course to beat Fellaini :)

interesting, I thought like yourself Lukaku looked to be limping and RM was covering up, but Dave has a point, I am sure he was due to come off just after half time anyway (get the crowd ovation) and could be ruse to get into wengers head.

Has there been any announcement from the club as to his fitness?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back