Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helped, but the way he took the ball in for McCarthy's goal and his hold up play overall meant Osman could get close to him and play off him. It was what I said before the game - everything good we do comes from Lukaku doing the basics right.

Even without the penalty goal, that was his best league performance of the year by a massive distance.

He's not been amazing in the league this year by any means, but he's turned in some cracking displays in terms of hold-up and all-round play in the league and in the FA cup games this year, especially recently, but has been criminally let down by the aforementioned two, especially, in terms of service. Naismith has been the only one who's really helped him and obviously the little Scot is good, but limited. Those two aren't and there's no excuse for that imo.

He's not been amazing in the league this year by any means, but he's turned in some cracking displays in terms of hold-up and all-round play in the league and in the FA cup games this year, especially recently, but has been criminally let down by the aforementioned two, especially, in terms of service. Naismith has been the only one who's really helped him and obviously the little Scot is good, but limited. Those two aren't and there's no excuse for that imo.

I just disagree with that I'm afraid, but each to their own. He was tremendous today, that's all that matters. Long may it continue.

Smashed it today. Has to be said his hold up play, link ups and touch in general has come on leaps and bounds. Looks proper up for it too, he was shouting encouragement at the team as he was coming off.

He will be a world class striker in a few years. He is playing really well the last few weeks and I believe he can still be much better. Perfect buy by Martinez.

@Tubey

Image%202015-03-15%20at%206.44.21%20pm.png

Image%202015-03-15%20at%206.44.06%20pm.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back