Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider myself told off. I was on toffeetalk but was thrown out cause of Muppets. Thought this might be bit more laid back.

If you're calling me a muppet then

1805324126_49f00ca701.jpg

is what I'm normally described as.

Anyway, back to talking about Lukaku please or else folks will get infracted for going off-topic (y)

I put subtitles on a documentary about Romelu a while back and thought i'd upload it and post it here in case anyone would like to watch it.

It came out right before the World Cup and goes all the way from starting at Anderlecht to joining Everton.
It's pretty good.

top lad isn't he.

refreshing to see. i only watch the 3rd vid, but the smile on his face when he talks about starting every game for the firts time in 3 years is what footy should be about.

he is

i don't think we have to worry about him leaving this summer

depends on who's interested. he won't force a move or anything like that, but if a top CL team came in offering bill £35m and saying he'll be their main striker it'll be over so quickly.

i wouldn't accept anything under £45m for him tbh. not given what i think he can be worth in a couple of years anyway.

depends on who's interested. he won't force a move or anything like that, but if a top CL team came in offering bill £35m and saying he'll be their main striker it'll be over so quickly.

i wouldn't accept anything under £45m for him tbh. not given what i think he can be worth in a couple of years anyway.

Agree but can't see which top team would come for him. I don't think he's good enough yet for them and he's definitely not going to sit on the bench. Especially with Euro next summer.

Agree but can't see which top team would come for him. I don't think he's good enough yet for them and he's definitely not going to sit on the bench. Especially with Euro next summer.

to be fair, they may not qualify, that welsh team is one hell of a specimen. they could easily not qualify after they get a hiding from wales.

to be fair, they may not qualify, that welsh team is one hell of a specimen. they could easily not qualify after they get a hiding from wales.
It's possible but I reckon belgium will go through together with wales.
And we could still beat you guys, especially if the clown in charge gets some sense and stops playing origi every chance he gets.
Anyway we won't know till next year so he's still going to want to play in case they go to Euro.

It's possible but I reckon belgium will go through together with wales.
And we could still beat you guys, especially if the clown in charge gets some sense and stops playing origi every chance he gets.
Anyway we won't know till next year so he's still going to want to play in case they go to Euro.

haha, was all tounge in cheek, belgium will win i think. we scrapped a draw away by playing for nothing else. i'd happily settle for us to set up exactly the same and possibly catch a goal on the break if possible. really wanted to go but sold out before general. belgium are through in that group, no way in hell will they finish outside the top 2, especially with the way bosnia have gone so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back