Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
No-one will stump up enough to even tempt us into letting him go.

His agent will no doubt spend the summer trying to facilitate a pay day for himself, but with his contract length we hold the aces this summer.

He'll only go on our terms, and those terms won't be met.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if as a compromise and short term sweetener, he signed a new deal on higher wages, with a buyout clause for that'll come into effect the following summer if we failed to get CL football.

The only way he's leaving is if he's forces the issue. No one is coming in with an offer close to what Everton paid for him anytime soon.

His agent will no doubt spend the summer trying to facilitate a pay day for himself, but with his contract length we hold the aces this summer.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if as a compromise and short term sweetener, he signed a new deal on higher wages, with a buyout clause for that'll come into effect the following summer if we failed to get CL football.

Agree with this 100%

I suspect Rom wil be our first 100k a week player by next season

Last edited:

At least his agent will be somewhat distracted trying to find a new club for Balotelii, not going to be that easy given his season to date.

Edit ...or perhaps not as linked with Sampdoria. Mmm Eto'o and Balotelli, their coach likes a challenge doesn't he.

Last edited:

Seems the most likely outcome.

the thing is I don't think Rom even wants to go anywhere atm, like others said it's probably his agent just trying to get a payday and keep Rom's opitions open. its a pain in the ass to clubs but just the nature of his job.

This goon is useless. We need to loan in mcfadden pronto.

Bill.webp

The only way he's leaving is if he's forces the issue. No one is coming in with an offer close to what Everton paid for him anytime soon.
Can you force the issue if you are on a 5 year contract?

He could sign a new contract with a buyout clause but again not sure why we would do that.

Looking a PSG tonight there are teams with the money that would be much better with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back