Lukaku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Half of our squad had just signed new contracts or extensions. Form tends to dip after you're handed a new deal.

Same was true of Martinez himself.

Now they've all had a poor season.

If Lukaku wants a move else where he's going to have to earn it this year. Bring it on Rom.

Ok. So this morning I read that Lukaku has said he wants to win stuff and doesn't like playing on the wing. That has descended into him now wanting to leave, therefore he's a Judas and in fact isn't as good as big Dunc.

This forum is going to be fun this summer!

The Yak was natural.
I remember him absolutely breaking the net at the Gwladys Street from a tight angle for Porstmouth.....and thinking Christ I wish we had him. He was a joy to watch finishing-wise when he did come. That hat-trick in the Europa League was top quality.

Yak is up there with the coolest players ever to play for Everton you know.

I miss that team with the Yak leading and the likes of Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Jagielka, Lescott all in their prime. Reaching the League cup semi final (Yak's bulleted goal away at Chelsea sparked some superb celebrations), the fantastic match against Fiorentina at Goodison (shame about the pens), finishing 5th in the league. Good times and a good team.

The Yak was natural.
I remember him absolutely breaking the net at the Gwladys Street from a tight angle for Porstmouth.....and thinking Christ I wish we had him. He was a joy to watch finishing-wise when he did come. That hat-trick in the Europa League was top quality.
We did have him

The Yak was natural.

I agree, he looked at ease the majority of the time, plus that big smile and butterfly celebration. Shame about his terrible injury.

I think it was against Fulham (or some club of that ilk) when he just sat two defenders on their arse as they slide tackled past him, before just slotting it cool as you like. Edit: Just remembered that it was in a European game, Brann maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back