Lukaku's replacement ?

Go on then, who wouid you like ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every player has their price - regardless of a rich Chinese shareholder.

If we bid sixty million pounds - their owners would of course have to consider the offer. Football is a business at the end of the day - and Icardi isn't of the same 'magnitude' of footballer that Pobga is deemed to be.

Nobody will ever pay 99M for Icardi.

They do indeed, and they have named their price. You haven't yet given a reason why they would accept less?

We may have to accept less than our asking price for Rom because people aren't kicking the door down to get him. Icardi will have many suitors, and so Inter can hold out for the full price, or very very close to it.

I would much rather have Icardi than Pogba, so would lots of people I'd imagine.

Icardi will not be coming to Everton, regardless of how much we theoretically throw at it. I'm confident enough to say that is a fact, not just my opinion.

They do indeed, and they have named their price. You haven't yet given a reason why they would accept less?

We may have to accept less than our asking price for Rom because people aren't kicking the door down to get him. Icardi will have many suitors, and so Inter can hold out for the full price, or very very close to it.

I would much rather have Icardi than Pogba, so would lots of people I'd imagine.

Icardi will not be coming to Everton, regardless of how much we theoretically throw at it. I'm confident enough to say that is a fact, not just my opinion.

Correct, that is just your opinion.

Icardi isn't a footballer who would demand a world record fee which £99m in turn would be.

I've said it's ambitious but it's not impossible.

With the issues that Icardi has had with the club, I believe Inter Milan would sell Icardi to avoid this FFP thing they have got troubles with

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/inter...-uniteds-ivan-perisic-transfer-hopes-6690744/

How true it is I'm not sure - but I can tell you you're wrong about your perception of Inter - they aren't the club they used to be.

Is this a new type of ITK, confirming players that will not be joining us. i for one put you as the most reliable ITK on here,

@orly

Icardi isn't a footballer who would demand a world record fee which £99m in turn would be.

With the issues that Icardi has had with the club, I believe Inter Milan would sell Icardi to avoid this FFP thing they have got troubles with

http://metro.co.uk/2017/06/07/inter...-uniteds-ivan-perisic-transfer-hopes-6690744/

How true it is I'm not sure - but I can tell you you're wrong about your perception of Inter - they aren't the club they used to be.

The issues are old news, he has since made up with the ultras and declared his love for inter and told them he wants to play there the rest of his career

It's not my perception of Inter mate, it's my perception of Everton, the player himself, and all the other clubs who would be interested if he became available. We couldn't entice a United squad player last summer so luring one of the best young forwards in Europe is fantasy talk.

We will have to agree to disagree mate, but if he ends up here then I'll apologise for being so negative.

Is this a new type of ITK, confirming players that will not be joining us. i for one put you as the most reliable ITK on here,

@orly

As much as I don't particularly want Weasel Points against my name, if I receive them for stating the obvious then so be it.

My sources tell me that along with Icardi to Everton being a none starter, Corbyn is rumoured to be the leader of the Labour Party and that Germany is a country on the European continent. More updates to follow as they arrive...

As much as I don't particularly want Weasel Points against my name, if I receive them for stating the obvious then so be it.

My sources tell me that along with Icardi to Everton being a none starter, Corbyn is rumoured to be the leader of the Labour Party and that Germany is a country on the European continent. More updates to follow as they arrive...

Source?

Who the better player?
Joshua King
Andre gray

Gray is the better player in my eyes
King 16 goals makes him a better option for me,plus Sandro (though that's looking like a non starter) would be a step in the right direction.Lets be honest we won't be able to attract any of Europes top strikers to play Thursday nights.

We have no chances of getting Icardi.

We must go all in for Vardy!
I believe if we really want Vardy we can get him quite easily, he has given Leicester an extra year after interest from Arsenal that was his chance of a big move. Now the shock of Leicester win in the league has settled, he's not such a wanted man and we as a team are the best of the rest at this moment in time his level is the level we are at, so I think he would fit in perfectly, I see Sigurdsson in the same bracket get them 2 in and a few other and we will be ready for next season.

People think we couldn't 'pull' Icardi but I bet we could! And if not, what about someone like Hulk? Only 30 and said this a couple of months ago:

Hulk also told the publication that he was happy living in China, but refused to rule out a possible move to England, saying "nothing is impossible" in football.

In 2016 Hulk signed for Shanghai SIPG for £46.1million - a then Asian transfer record - but claims he has always been attracted to playing in England one day.

"It's always been a dream, it's a very competitive championship and the stadiums are full in every game, no matter what the team," he told Sport TV.

Sure he'd have to take a wage cut, but he'd get Europa League football, and realise his dream. Lukaku is a big presence and personality in the dressing room and we need some major big-names imo.

I'd rather £25m on Hulk than £20m on Vardy. Same age!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back