Luke Garbutt

Try to keep him, or let him leave ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humble pie time lads. Told u all along Luke would sign
You told em mate. Well in.

Clearly now garbutt is off or our manager is a clown !

Worrying season over and now for next year . Need big clear out now . Distin we know is going , Alcaraz - no use , Kone - no use , mcgeady - no use , Atsu - don't know as got no real game time , Gibson - to many injuries - touch him on along with piennar as he is same .Howard - past sell by date and to many mistakes - Robles better option for me , garbutt going and nothing we can do , third choice so if it just about playing football and not money I don't blame him and wish him well. As for the rest - miralles sadly one of our better players but needs to be much more consistent and play 90 minutes more often - seems to me like he is just waiting for the bosman next year - hope not but if it is the case we should cash in now ...coleman - worse ever game for me today - maybe another with head turned !!. Stones super today and Galloway looks good . Jags will be ok after a break , mccarthy our best player and we need to get more from him next year , barry ok with 1 game a week but worried he will be even slower next year , besic another for the future - needs to hit the ground running next season .. Ozzie great pro but not much left I feel .. Barkley - no confidence and i blame that on roberto - when he has done ok this year he didn't play next game ... Can't see anyone coming in with big money after this year - if they did and we could re invest it on more players I'd take it with both hands , naisy tries hard but not quite good enough - he will be back at rangers if they win play off I think - lukaku has done ok - need to toughen up and get nastier - add some decent service and he will step up again .. Baines will be good with a rest and Oviedo hopefully will come back as well from injury - ledson and browning I think will be good enough to step up next year ... Clear as day we need to rebuild and make some clever signings during the summer - we really need the board to make some money available - the final piece of the jigsaw is Roberto - for me to stubborn - not hearing what is being said in stands about likes of mcgeady , Kone , Alcaraz and clearly not seeing how poor they have been when playing - he is going nowhere as we can't afford to sack him but I feel he should also reflect on the season and try to look where he had gone wrong and address it for next year ... We need to get the confidence back and more importantly we need some belief back at Goodison as the atmosphere is really poor at the moment and I'd say it is affecting the players especially Barkley .. Food for though anyway and here's hoping for big improvement next year COYB

On MOTD Garbutt would walk in the dreaded team!

Wouldn't be worth it for the pure hate that would be directed at him - he'll go somewhere else

Take the tribunal money and move on .. Garbutt is off - next

@davek put a dummy in it lad, you're coming across pretty pathetic, you're a grown man.

I support you in a lot of your anti board stuff, but it's like you're martinez bit on the side with the way everyone who is even 1% of a 'threat' in your eyes to martinez you try and rip to shreds.

Pfft but ok you can have this one good sir! Just never ever ever be wrong on the internet again please.
Point taken my Friend ... All I want is the club to be good and sign good players ... Maybe on this occasion dropping him was a good call and I take back my Criticism of the manager ... We have signed a good player who will be worth a lot more money very soon. Good start to the season !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back