Luke Garbutt

Try to keep him, or let him leave ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point taken my Friend ... All I want is the club to be good and sign good players ... Maybe on this occasion dropping him was a good call and I take back my Criticism of the manager ... We have signed a good player who will be worth a lot more money very soon. Good start to the season !

Lad if you backtrack anymore you will fall into the Channel.

Point taken my Friend ... All I want is the club to be good and sign good players ... Maybe on this occasion dropping him was a good call and I take back my Criticism of the manager ... We have signed a good player who will be worth a lot more money very soon. Good start to the season !
The only point was me being a tit mate so you have nothing to take from it. Apologies as it was some light joshing.

I agree it's a good move.

2975a5407b110300afea46d1bedfa880.460x348x31.gif

Great signing, why does everybody hate him so much? Cracking player, if it weren't for him the U21s wouldn't have had a sniff of getting out that group (I know they didn't) but they were only close because of his assists.

Brilliant news this, He has defo made the right decision there, If / when (some say its already begun) leighton slowly degrades ..Luke can slowly make left back his own. I would rather see Oviedo in left midfield in the pienaar role he seems to have a bit about him. Happy wednesday this !!!!

Brilliant news this, He has defo made the right decision there, If / when (some say its already begun) leighton slowly degrades ..Luke can slowly make left back his own. I would rather see Oviedo in left midfield in the pienaar role he seems to have a bit about him. Happy wednesday this !!!!

Wouldn't be surprised if we saw him at left mid during this season (if he doesn't go out on loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back