Match Thread Luton Town v Everton - Chat, Match Report & MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm, let's see, we've stayed up despite two instances of points-deducted over the season. We had our first low-pressure end-of-season game in two seasons. We drew away.

Whatever you do: DO NOT enjoy this moment. Please start pissing and moaning about the quality of play; how the players were horrible; which players need to be sold; which players deserve our hate; how the manager needs to go...etc., etc., it's the GOT way.

Don't deviate from the script. This is the match thread!

Even after three seasons of being terrible there’s still fans with this arrogance that we should be wiping the floor with certain teams. Anyone in the prem can cause problems for anyone. Coventry gave United a game even when 3-0 down. It’s just entitled arrogance and it doesn’t help us at all considering we’ve got very little talent to back it up.

It’s odd that a few weeks ago Luton were definitely going to beat us to send us down and now some people expect us to have wiped the floor with them. Are we crap or aren’t we? Can’t have it both ways. Dyche is terrible apparently yet there’s an expectation we should batter teams ont shot own patch. Both things can’t coexist and be true.

You talk about arrogance, some of the people on this very forum after three decent results, rubbing peoples faces in it when we all should be enjoying a good result.

And I never implied once we should be wiping the floor with them, show a bit more intent to actually friggin win against a bottom three side that’s lost to almost everyone in this league bar us. That’s not arrogance, it’s disappointment.

What is it that you think we are not achieving under Dyche? We stayed up on the last day of the season last season, we should be in 12th now, that’s a huge improvement.

He's so fugging negative. I hate watching his style of football. SURELY i'm not the only one?

Even after three seasons of being terrible there’s still fans with this arrogance that we should be wiping the floor with certain teams. Anyone in the prem can cause problems for anyone. Coventry gave United a game even when 3-0 down. It’s just entitled arrogance and it doesn’t help us at all considering we’ve got very little talent to back it up.

It’s odd that a few weeks ago Luton were definitely going to beat us to send us down and now some people expect us to have wiped the floor with them. Are we crap or aren’t we? Can’t have it both ways. Dyche is terrible apparently yet there’s an expectation we should batter teams ont shot own patch. Both things can’t coexist and be true.
Aye, their amazing home form.... or something?

He's so fugging negative. I hate watching his style of football. SURELY i'm not the only one?
I just think he’s working with what he has got tbh, Luton we’re always going to go for it in the 2nd half, as others have said, plenty of teams have struggled there this season and I wouldn’t say we particularly struggled.

Hmmm, let's see, we've stayed up despite two instances of points-deducted over the season. We had our first low-pressure end-of-season game in two seasons. We drew away.

Whatever you do: DO NOT enjoy this moment. Please start pissing and moaning about the quality of play; how the players were horrible; which players need to be sold; which players deserve our hate; how the manager needs to go...etc., etc., it's the GOT way.

Don't deviate from the script. This is the match thread!

Each to their own but I don’t feel like enjoying a draw at Luton mate. I’m just glad we are safe and can’t wait for this horrendous season to end.